I personally hate all those damn shows
april 22nd
the previews look pretty good
i saw cops......an ambulance......a headbutt......a few punches......and blood
looks good to me
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
I personally hate all those damn shows
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I personally hate all those damn shows </div></div>
im the exact opposite
i love them........i think it makes for great tv
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Well I never go into the shot of love and Flavor flav on FOL kills me but I occasionally watch Celeb Fit Club becasue Dustin Diamond is a complete and total [censored] and I like watching them argue on there and to be honest I used to watch the Surreal life
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well I never go into the shot of love and Flavor flav on FOL kills me but I occasionally watch Celeb Fit Club becasue Dustin Diamond is a complete and total [censored] and I like watching them argue on there and to be honest I used to watch the Surreal life </div></div>
the only difference between shows like celeb fit club......and these are that you already know what kind of trainwreck these "celebs" are
when its regular people nobody knows.......the level of damage from the trainwreck is usually significantly more
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks